[Freelance] Plus Listing Photographer
Airbnb PLUS Contract Photographer
*[This is a Freelance position.]
The Airbnb Plus Team is spotlighting our exceptional listings by giving them a fresh, new look with professional editorial style photography and an 100+ point home inspection. This includes more detailed photos throughout the home, more consistent cover photos, as well as more comprehensive coverage of each space. All Airbnb Plus homes are visited in person to ensure comfort, consistency, and design. They check for 100+ items that guests told us they love, from must-have amenities to the art on the walls. These are a step above our regular listing shoots and each home should be approached with fresh eyes.
We’re looking for talented photographers worldwide who can both provide professional photography as well as perform an in-person inspection. Our Ideal candidate should have a passion for Interior, architectural, and editorial photography, a customer service mentality, and be detailed oriented.
Role & Responsibilities
- Photograph interiors, exteriors, unique details and environmental portraits. No editing! We have an in-house editing team that does all post-production work.
- Ability to perform a 100+ point Home Inspection to ensure comfort, consistency, and quality of the space.
- Manage calendar availability to receive photography and inspection assignments.
- Ability to upload RAW files and unedited jpgs to our website.
- Manage regular email communication with our San Francisco-based Plus Photography team.
- An online portfolio of photography work. Interior, editorial or architectural preferred.
- Smartphone with camera.
- Professional-grade camera with full frame sensor & resolution of at least 24MP
- Both a wide angle lens (16-20mm) and a detail lens (35-50mm)
- Professional-grade tripod
- Knowledge of bracketing to capture difficult lighting situations with no studio lighting equipment
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- An ability to adapt to our comprehensive Airbnb Plus Photography Guidelines
- Internet connection suitable for uploading high resolution files
- Availability to take on assignments in your local market
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, as well as the ability to maintain a professional demeanor when interacting with our host community and photography team
- Well-organized, with an attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Receptive and accommodating to constructive feedback from our photo editors
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and embrace the adventure!