Senior HR Business Systems Analyst - Workday
San Francisco, United States
Founded in 2008, Airbnb’s mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop relationships with functional areas of HR -- Total Rewards, Recruiting, Talent Management, HR Business Partners, HR Operations, and partners in IT -- to understand their needs and how HR technology can deliver measurable results for Airbnb.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to recommend changes & solutions to address business challenges; implement solutions with acceptance from Sponsors.
- Collaborate with business partners to document HR Systems process flows & requirements to lead RFP processes objectively evaluating technology options.
- Configure & support various modules of Workday HCM.
- Demonstrate ability to learn other modules in the HR Systems ecosystem (e.g., Greenhouse, Reflektive).
- Execute testing to meet business requirements; create test plans, perform system testing; obtain user acceptance testing sign-off from Sponsors.
- Demonstrate creative solutions that may suggest People & Process changes for our business, without relying solely on Systems solutions to address business needs.
- Project manage systems enhancements as well as medium to large projects such as mergers & acquisitions and deployment of new Workday modules or systems.
- Demonstrate an ability to compassionately decline business requests that do not align to our prioritized, budgeted project portfolio, or where a reasonable workaround may exist.
- Lead and close various operational tasks including, but not limited to: Triage ticket intake for the HR Systems team, manage operational support vendor(s) in resolving open items, participate in rotational ownership of leading Workday updates.
- Drive accountability with business sponsors of specific projects for executing effective change management, and training on new functionality to ensure highest levels of adoption.
- Partner with technical counterparts on identifying suggested/required integrations that support automation of data flows.
- Career experience as an HRIS Business Systems Analyst
- 5+ years of experience supporting, and configuring multiple modules of Workday HCM
- Working knowledge of a broad range of HR disciplines and corresponding system functionality
- Experience with reporting tools and security configuration
- Proactive, self-directed, with the ability to manage multiple concurrent deliverables
- Strong collaborator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive and confidential company & personnel data
- Able to work in a fast-paced, often stressful environment, under tight/regulatory deadlines
- Proven problem solving skills to address various stakeholder issues or process changes
- Must operate independently with direction from senior team members
- Able to discern client policies and procedures and provide advice and counsel
- Demonstrated ability to write client business requirement documents
- Experience with Greenhouse, Workday Recruiting or other ATS is desired, but not required.