Account and Content Integrity Operations Lead
Portland, United States
The Account and Content Integrity team is responsible for building the world's most trusting community by preventing account takeovers, removing inappropriate and inauthentic content, leveraging proactive risk detection and scaling operations.
The Account and Content Integrity (ACI) Operations Lead is responsible for managing a team of highly skilled people working on a variety of complex initiatives. The role works to solve problems related to how the broader team is operating while recommending changes that improve overall team performance. The ACI Operations Lead provides direction, assesses progress and coaches team members.
Working closely with Program and Project managers, the ACI Operations Lead will keep their team strategically aligned and informed with programmatic changes. The role also works with cross functional teams on shared initiatives across multiple areas of the business.
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise of Account and Content Integrity to take on operational core work or escalations when necessary
- Track Core Operations metrics for Account and Content Integrity to maintain SLAs in all areas
- Collaborate with and manage Partner site work for staffing needs, work quality, productivity and metric adherence
- Provide regular, actionable, goal-oriented performance feedback to direct reports
- Carry out regular 1:1s with direct reports
- Visualize and facilitate long-term initiatives and new strategies, best practices, or processes to improve Core Operations metrics
- Effectively manage and oversee day-to-day operations for staffing needs and scheduling
- Advise on best practices; coach, mentor, and develop your team to further their career growth
- Hold self and team accountable for individual or team goals specific to their function
- Manage volume of work amongst team members to inform capacity planning
- Be approachable in your leadership by creating an open environment for all team members
- Ability to quickly define a problem or challenge, evaluate potential solutions and execute an effective decision
- Trained in and able to comprehend key metrics derived from internal databases, such as Superset and Tableau
- Ability to work with multiple dashboards and utilize the data to inform decision making, capacity planning, agent metrics and performance, and maintain balanced work levels across all work types within Account and Content Integrity
- Understanding and experience using SQL and Excel / Google Sheets
- Strong written interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex data sets to identify patterns or trends
- 20-25% travel requirement
- 2+ years of experience managing a team in regional Operations to drive SLAs/metrics, experience managing a team within Risk, Fraud prevention or Trust and Safety a plus
- 8+ years experience in a specialized role; you may have relevant education that provides similar experience.
- 1+ years of experience in the Operations job family as a subject matter expert (SME), experience within Risk, Fraud prevention or Trust and Safety a plus