Quality Program Manager
San Francisco, United States
Airbnb Experiences is a fast-paced and dynamic business unit focused on providing quality experiences for travelers around the world. We are looking for an experienced, proven, and passionate Operations Manager to join the Supply Operations Quality team. As the Quality Program Manager, you will manage our supply processing funnel to deliver high quality supply focused on promoting connection and belonging. You will develop and intake quality standards, build workflows to achieve quality goals, scale processes to our Quality Review partner team, optimize our supply chain for accuracy and efficiency, and cascade operational updates to user-facing teams. You will pioneer improvements in partner productivity and supply chain processing, and do so with clear communication, efficient resource usage, and a deep focus on overall project execution.
- Operations management: Responsible for managing and improving quality review operations with a focus on core hosting, belonging, and connection initiatives. Lead quality operations projects and initiatives from planning to delivery. This includes developing project plans, collaborating with cross-functional teams, leading multiple stakeholders, and identifying project risks and crafting mitigation plans.
- Online Experiences: Oversee and liaise with OE team to ensure processing and operation of this new product is high quality; workflow and change management responsibilities
- Change management: Act as a change agent and effectively utilize change management methodologies when deploying solutions and processes. Develop resources, engaging and high impact communications, and training materials for business partners.
- Stakeholder management: Build strong relationships with cross-functional partners across the operations, policy, category, community and customer service teams and leaders within Airbnb Experiences.
- Partner Management: Manage our Quality Review partner and drive accountability for key deliverables and KPIs.
- BA/BS degree; MBA or experience working in a high-growth early-stage environment preferred.
- 9+ years of operations management experience, with an emphasis on supply processing best practices & methodologies.
- Extraordinary project management skills and demonstrated experience leading complex, global programs and processes. Deep knowledge and experience using collaborative project management tools, processes, and CRM systems (e.g. JIRA, Asana, Salesforce, Groove, Google docs).
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills with strong executive presence that will enable you to earn trust at all levels.
- Skilled in packaging and presenting complex analysis and recommendations clearly (MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, SQL).
Candidate Privacy Notice
If you are a California resident, learn about what personal information we collect about you and how we use it here.