Manager, Real Estate Partnerships
Founded in 2008, Airbnb’s mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
As the Manager Real Estate Partnerships, you will focus on four main areas. First, you will develop the strategy and model to compel developers, operators and owners of Multifamily Housing to incorporate Resident Hosting into their investment strategy. Second, you will work with Marketing to develop lead generation and nurturing to build a strong pipeline. Third, you will focus on moving each lead through our sales process and effectively handoff each closed deal to Implementation and Account Management. Fourth, you will lead our efforts to increase the adoption of hosting among the largest landlords in the world and further the Airbnb mission. In every aspect of this role you are judged on the ability to drive effective data analysis to improve the process. There is a high likelihood of travel (Post Covid) both domestically within the US and abroad when opening new markets, meeting clients, attending events and launching larger partners.
We are open to this role being based anywhere in the US.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create financial projections for development opportunities using financial statements and industry information
- Create financial projections for existing assets using historical financial statements and operational inputs
- Conduct market research and comparable project review, including local and regional travel
- Support Head of Real Estate with decisions by providing information and analysis
- Collaborate with and assist team throughout all deal stages
- Create presentations for potential partnerships
- Interface with external partners throughout deal process and potentially source new opportunities
- Innovate by modifying existing financial models and/or creating new models to fit business needs
- Organize and maintain information resources for the company and industry
- Working knowledge of real estate acquisitions, development, finance, hospitality and/or multifamily operations
- Highly developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines under pressure
- Comfortable in adaptive situations that require pivoting to meet evolving needs
- Talent for distilling meaning from data and then presenting information clearly and concisely
- Collaborative spirit with a desire to contribute to a fun and supportive team environment
- Curiosity and a strong commitment to problem-solving and learning
- Positive and motivated attitude with a willingness to work effectively with others
- 10+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in real estate/finance