Senior Business Operations Specialist
Airbnb is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for unique, authentic places to stay and things to do, offering over 7 million accommodations and 40,000 handcrafted activities, all powered by local hosts. An economic empowerment engine, Airbnb has helped millions of hospitality entrepreneurs monetize their spaces and their passions while keeping the financial benefits of tourism in their own communities. With more than half a billion guest arrivals to date, and accessible in 62 languages across 220 countries and regions, Airbnb promotes people-to-people connection, community and trust around the world.
About Airbnb China
As an independent business unit, China is one of the major engines behind Airbnb's global growth. The company has increased its investment in China and experienced rapid growth since officially entering the market at the end of 2015. Airbnb continues to focus on product localization and innovation to better serve local users and enhance the user experience, nurture a trusting local community, and engage Chinese Millennial travelers with inspiring brand moments. As one of the leaders in the home sharing industry, Airbnb works with partners across many fields to actively promote the sustainable development of this emerging industry and achieve win-win results for everyone. Airbnb will continue to build an efficient local team, bringing the end-to-end, authentic travel experience to Chinese travelers, and creating a world where "anyone can belong anywhere".
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure business initiatives, develop sales & operational plan, lead analysis, and communicate progress and blockers
- Collect and analyze business performance and market intelligence data from multiple sources to drive meeting agenda and discussion topics
- Support Supply Business Ops Lead on key strategic projects - lead ad-hoc projects, requiring strong coordination with sales, product, data science, and other cross-functional teams
- Lead weekly meetings with project team(s) to ensure key initiatives are on track and maintain the project plan/ project documentation
- Conduct periodic review on processes and cadences of Supply internal and cross-functional collaboration to identify areas for improvement and propose recommendations
- At least 5-7 years of experience in project management / business operations / strategy / management consulting
- Proven records of managing multiple stakeholders in complex cross-functional projects.
- Ability to multi-task by prioritizing work and coordinating required support across various functions to achieve project goals and objectives
- Strong analytical and data-processing skills. SQL knowledge is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communicator with excellent presentation skills