Product Manager, Host
Airbnb is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for unique, authentic places to stay and things to do, offering over 7 million accommodations and 40,000 handcrafted activities, all powered by local hosts. An economic empowerment engine, Airbnb has helped millions of hospitality entrepreneurs monetize their spaces and their passions while keeping the financial benefits of tourism in their own communities. With more than half a billion guest arrivals to date, and accessible in 62 languages across 191 countries and regions, Airbnb promotes people-to-people connection, community and trust around the world.
About Airbnb China
As an independent business unit, China is one of the major engines behind Airbnb's global growth. The company has increased its investment in China and experienced rapid growth since officially entering the market at the end of 2015. Airbnb continues to focus on product localization and innovation to better serve local users and enhance the user experience, nurture a trusting local community, and engage Chinese Millennial travelers with inspiring brand moments. As one of the leaders in the home sharing industry, Airbnb works with partners across many fields to actively promote the sustainable development of this emerging industry and achieve win-win results for everyone. Airbnb will continue to build an efficient local team, bringing the end-to-end, authentic travel experience to Chinese travelers, and creating a world where "anyone can belong anywhere".
- A results-oriented approach to landlord growth and landlord marketing strategies
- Able to understand the motivation of the landlord, the business structure, and the ability to design a landlord toolset to meet their goals
- Clearly define the goals of success for the team, prioritize the products according to the scope of influence, and use the data to verify success.
- Have a deep understanding of the Chinese market, and will look for new opportunities based on the characteristics of airbnb
- Can establish good cross-group cooperation relationship, can promote large-scale cross-functional group and cross-ocean cooperation
- Have toB product experience, large e-commerce company, OTA industry work experience is preferred
- Have an in-depth understanding of Airbnb products, have strong product design capabilities and product sensitivity
- Thinking from the user's perspective; results-driven, can clearly define the end goal and have the ability to integrate resources to achieve this goal
- Tight thinking, can ask questions, prove hypotheses, and aggregate different possibilities
- Strong self-motivation; strong problem solving skills
- Good command of Chinese and English, strong written and oral skills
- Work experience over 6 years is preferred