Account Manager, ANZ
Airbnb is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for unique, authentic places to stay and things to do, offering over 7 million accommodations and 50,000 handcrafted activities, all powered by local hosts. An economic empowerment engine, Airbnb has helped millions of hospitality entrepreneurs monetize their spaces and their passions while keeping the financial benefits of tourism in their own communities. With more than three quarters of a billion guest arrivals to date, and accessible in 62 languages across 220+ countries and regions, Airbnb promotes people-to-people connection, community and trust around the world.
The Worldwide Sales team at Airbnb includes a talented portfolio of Account Managers and Account Representatives that focus on specific markets in APAC.
You will work with your Territory Manager to develop and execute strategies to grow the number of amazing homes, condos and chalets in your market. Your attention to detail, organization, ability to multi-task, work on multiple priorities and work under pressure will all ensure you are a great success.
You will be great at managing key hosts accounts; they will trust you for your quick turnaround times and consistent support when things go wrong and you will always take the opportunity to help your clients improve their quality of listing and their overall performance. You will develop strong relationships and deliver valuable guidance to help them grow within the Airbnb marketplace.
- Ownership of overall supply health in Australia and New Zealand market
- Responsible for setting, executing, and iterating on targeted in market supply acquisition strategies
- Driving scalable and attributable levers to reach objectives and key results
- Communicating key learnings to the wider territory and regional team
- Acquisition and Account Management
- Targeting acquisition of new hosts and homes
- Account management of professional hosts to improve business performance and host quality
- Coordinating with Account Representative team for account management support
- Devising and scaling acquisition and quality control programs
- Strategic Market Development
- Identifying key barriers/levers that can have significant impact on market and working to address with proper stakeholders or cross functional teams
- Establishing partnerships or agreements with key local influencers who can drive supply
- Experience in a Sales or Outbound environment in the hospitality or Online Travel Agency (OTA) industry is a must
- Experience working cross-functionally with product and marketing teams
- Represents the Airbnb tone and brand in public-facing communications
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever changing startup environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Local Market knowledge is beneficial