Software Engineer, Analytics Infrastructure
San Francisco, United States
Airbnb is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for unique, authentic places to stay and things to do, offering over 7 million accommodations and 40,000 handcrafted activities, all powered by local hosts. As an economic empowerment engine, Airbnb has helped millions of hospitality entrepreneurs monetize their spaces and their passions while keeping the financial benefits of tourism in their own communities. With more than half a billion guest arrivals to date, and accessible in 62 languages across 220 countries and regions, Airbnb promotes people-to-people connection, community and trust around the world.
About the team:
The Analytics Infrastructure team’s mission is to enable universal data-informed decision-making at Airbnb. We achieve this by providing an integrated suite of analytics frameworks, services and applications. Our offerings include A/B testing, anomaly detection, business intelligence, data & knowledge discovery, data visualization, and metrics computation. We’re infrastructure and full stack engineers with a human focus: customer-centric, quality driven, helpful and empathetic.
We’re looking for Software Engineers who have:
- 6+ years of full-time, relevant industry experience.
- Hands-on experience with big data technology, e.g: Flink, Airflow, Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Druid.
- Experience in some combination of internal application development, data infrastructure, analytics engineering.
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Community involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Much more…