Lead, Business Process Improvement
Seattle, United States
As a Business Process Improvement (BPI) Lead you will be the BPI consultant or BPI lead for priority CS Roadmap programs, where you will be part of the project working group and take on responsibilities for process analysis and design, pilot design and execution and control plan development.
You will work cross-functionally with Service Managers and Regional Operations Managers, leading Continuous Improvement pilots and projects that will focus on the analysis and improvement of Service specific CS business processes, in order to increase operational efficiency, process quality, and result in outstanding customer experience.
You will work cross-functionally with other Shared Services functions, Policy, and Support Product to lead the process impact assessment and subsequent process design for high priority changes as part of the Operations Change Management process.
You will partner with CS Analytics to design and implement process measurement systems, analyze process data and utilize this information to drive decision making, successful improvement projects to completion, and propose Continuous Improvement projects for the BPI Roadmap.
You will be responsible for the delivery of successful improvement projects with measurable positive impact and also transition these solutions to operations for sustained results.
- Leads and supports cross-functional project teams to implement operational changes.
- Implements process improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma methodology and deploys solutions, globally.
- Builds relationships with cross-functional CS and broader business stakeholders
- Supports the development of metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Collects data and insights from operations to identify the root cause of problems.
- Measures performance against process requirements.
- Surveys, identifies and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
- Leads initiatives to implement best practices in operations
- Performs cost and benefit analyses and constructs business cases for process improvement opportunities.
- Presents opportunities for approval to senior leadership.
- Communicates progress to stakeholders.
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- 5 years of post-graduate experience in operations
- Advanced knowledge of customer service and contact center operations
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified or equivalent experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven track-record of developing and delivering support with positive impact to business metrics
- Experienced in project management and leading cross-functional teams to successfully achieve business goals
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Intermediate Excel
- Intermediate analytics capability
- Required to travel up to 20% of time