Technical Sourcer, Product Management
Los Angeles, United States or
New York, United States or
San Francisco, United States or
Seattle, United States
***This will be a 6-month contract position and can be located in multiple locations within the U.S.***
Founded in 2008, Airbnb’s mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
Airbnb’s PM Recruiting function is responsible for hiring Product Managers across Airbnb’s teams, including Hosting, Experiences, Guest Store and Platform. As a Sourcer, you will help to approach, engage, and hire the best PM talent in the world.
The ideal person will have experience sourcing candidates and building pipelines for Product Management roles ranging from Senior IC to Manager-level positions.
- Experience partnering with Recruiters and hiring managers on simultaneous, complex, high-priority searches, establishing deep understanding of role requirements, function, and preferred processes
- Build innovative sourcing and engagement strategies, driving and managing unique candidate pipelines to explore, leverage, and support our commitment to building talented and diverse teams
- Expand pipelines through execution of tactical research, sourcing campaigns, market mapping, and events, leveraging findings to recommend and support improvements
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with broader recruiting team, and cross-functional internal teams including Talent and Diversity & Belonging
- Champion and obsess over an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience, striving for timely and impactful communications
- Maintain data integrity, using tags and reports to track and analyze pipeline activity, proactively sharing with key stakeholders
- Clear communication (written, verbal, meetings) with recruiting team partners, business teams, and Hiring Managers, establishing timelines, milestones, and expected outcomes
- 4+ years’ experience product management / technical sourcing or recruiting experience at a global consumer-facing brand
- Experience with sourcing, engaging, and activating passive candidates using various methods
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and hiring elite talent at all levels
- Excitement to balance autonomous, proactive efforts with collaborative, team-minded work streams #OneTeamOneGoal
- Knowledge with systems and tools that support sourcing, application tracking systems, data integrity, and workplace collaboration
- Exceptional ability to balance tasks, priorities, and manage time effectively
- Enthusiasm to partner with recruiters, hiring teams, and recruiting coordinators to develop and support an exceptional interview process
- Authentic interest and passion for design, digital products, and technology