Senior Salesforce Engineer, BizTech
San Francisco, United States
We are building best in class insurance claims management solutions to support our Airbnb community, we are looking for a tech lead to be part of our CRM team to help us implement our vision. As a tech lead/Sr. Salesforce Engineer you will work closely with technical architects, functional area leads, and subject matter experts in the identification, development and support of business solutions based on industry-leading enterprise platforms, and manage & review eng work. The Sr.Salesforce Engineer will demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills by recommending solutions and improvements that can be accomplished through technology. This is not a manager role, whereas you will be working closely with other engineers to provide low level designs, assign/manage/review their work on a sprint basis.
- Drive the innovative use of Salesforce.com as an enterprise business platform for a rapidly growing and evolving company.
- Drives low-level architecture and contributes to high-level architecture. Champions modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion and loose coupling.
- Developing custom solutions within Salesforce (Apex/Visualforce/Lightning Framework) and other object-oriented (Java) enterprise applications.
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications with necessary customization
- Taking impactful features from idea to implementation, champion best practices and policies, guide and influence team on leveraging such practices.
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit tests, on time delivery. Self-managing to come up with pre-sprint technical design and grooming activities.
- Ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintaining the tech documentation to assist operations team
- Bring your unique experience and expertise to a diverse and passionate team --having fun is a must!
- Mange engineering deliverables by working closely with onshore and offshore engineering teams
- Be an SME for claims management and provide thought leadership to bring best
- 8+ years of Salesforce developer experience.
- Expert in LWC and front end development.
- Experience with claims/insurance management systems/processes
- Having experience in Vlocity is a huge advantage.
- Experience with database models and querying languages (e.g., SQL, HQL).
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience in Salesforce Service cloud
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Salesforce DX, SFDC Metadata API, ANT, Jenkins, Git
- Experienced with data management and data migration principles and application
- Familiar with integration applications such as Mulesoft preferred
- Practical knowledge of telephony and CTI systems (e.g., Purecloud)
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter Subsidies
- Community Involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours