Senior Analyst Payroll Operations
The Senior Payroll Analyst will be based in Singapore and will work closely with the other members of thel team, He/She will be responsible for the Payroll end to end processing of several APAC countries.
- Support payroll processing utilizing Workday
- Process monthly payroll for APAC regions
- Collaborate with Talent Ops, Benefits in the administration of payroll
- Enter all payroll-related modifications including wage and tax adjustments, ESPP, Equity and other benefits, deductions, garnishments, etc
- Interact with external vendors to ensure that data is processed accurately and timely
- Process inbound/outbound interfaces with third-party vendors
- Provide customer service to employees on payroll and benefit related inquiries
- Have a positive, “can do” attitude
- Ready to jump in and make things happen.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment and exceed goals.
- When something isn’t working, shift gears quickly and come up with a new approach
- Renewed energy to tackle any challenge.
- 3+ years Payroll experience in similar capacity
- Experience with Workday
- Computer experience with MS Office, including Excel with the experience creating pivot tables, VLOOKUP and capable of handling volume of data
- Experience finding the root cause of the issues and improve processes