Foundation Recruiter, 6 Month Contract
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
In order to build the world's most loved hospitality company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? Can you help us recruit the world’s best people? If so, the Foundation (G&A/Corporate) recruiting team is looking for a recruiter to help identify and hire for several of our teams - we support Finance, Legal, Policy, Operations, Marketing, Business Development, Business Travel, HR & Talent and more! Every role we work on is unique and we get to learn about all the teams that make our company function. We forge relationships across the business.
This is a 6-month contract assignment, we are open to people located anywhere in the USA or in Montreal, Canada. We would be seeking fluent French if based in Montreal.
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interview, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level.
- Build pipeline for multiple requisitions across foundation teams.
- Meeting hiring targets in a thoughtful and impactful way.
- Partner with talent partners, hiring managers and HR Ops to build hiring strategy.
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices and decision making.
- Provide stellar candidate experience. Create new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process.
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people for Airbnb busing new and creative ways to find and engage them.
- Represent Airbnb with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about Airbnb and our mission.
- Work as part of a global and inspired team - bring fresh ideas and new thoughts to the table.
- Help us drive our diversity strategies in an inclusive and thoughtful way.
- 5+ years full cycle recruiting experience is required.
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates.
- Experience in sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Resilient, hard working and positive.
- Great work ethic and proven track record of hiring incredible people.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
Please Note: This is a remote job except that it is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.