Product Manager, SMB Host Tools
San Francisco, United States
Airbnb is a vision and mission driven company. Our Product Managers embody this culture and mindset. Product Managers here imagine the ideal end state for our community (guests and hosts) first and work backwards from it, challenging all current assumptions. They champion a winning strategy and leverage metrics to ensure we are making progress against it. They partner with talented cross-functional team members (across engineering, design, data science, etc.) and lead teams to execute upon a shared vision. They are incredibly hands on and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the right outcome for our community. We are looking for leaders who want to join us in this journey to accomplish our mission of creating belonging everywhere.
The Hosting team focuses on helping guests experience the world in a more authentic and meaningful way by staying with gracious hosts who offer their own unique spaces and hospitality. Our guests connect with those hosts through the Airbnb marketplace, which is unlike any other in the world.
About this role
As a Product Manager focused on Host tools, you will define and deliver the products that help our hosts provide magical hospitality to our global guests. You will partner with a cross functional team of engineers, designers, data scientists, and field operations to build and scale our hosting tools across segments. Your work will be pivotal to shaping the future of hospitality.
- Lead product vision and strategy across key areas of host tools
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results.
- Develop and align Host tools roadmaps across different host segment teams.
- Implement best in class product development practices.
- Ship products with high velocity that deliver impact to our hosts.
- Lead cross-functional groups to deliver on the host tools experience.
- Be a key representative for customers at events and conferences.
- 10+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership and influence.
- Demonstrated track record of creating and scaling SaaS products.
- Built and scaled B2B products and ecosystems.
- Built and scaled consumer products that consumers have loved.
- Entrepreneurial track record of taking an idea to reality.
- Demonstrated track record of working with a large global sales and field operations team.
- Desire and recent strong track record to be an senior level individual contributor
- $2000 yearly employee travel coupon
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- 401K match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Candidate Privacy Notice
This is a remote job expect that it is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
If you are a California resident, learn about what personal information we collect about you and how we use it here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status