Cloud Integration Ops Engineer
About Airbnb: Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 85,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
● Own a diverse catalog of system integrations and safeguard their data.
● Drive multiple cross functional initiatives, and production operations support.
● Architect and build integrations and micro services and API endpoints for internal and partner cloud systems.
● Build real time and asynchronous systems integrations.
● Ownership of multiple integrations, RTF and AWS infrastructure.
● Document Design and Runbooks.
● Migrate integrations onto containers using MuleSoft Runtime Fabric.
● Provide guidance to junior engineers and contractors.
● Stakeholder management
What you need to succeed:
● Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering
● 10+ years of industry experience
● 3+ years of MuleSoft architecture and full life cycle implementation experience from requirements gathering/analysis to Go-Live and Post production support.
● Expert in using REST and SOAP API’s
● Expert in Architecture and building Mulesoft Integrations and API’s.
● Experience integrating a portfolio of SAAS applications
● Proficient in Java
● Knowledgeable of securing data; understands PGP, SSH, OAuth, HTTPS, SFTP
● Experience with messaging infrastructure, preferably AWS SQS and with Storage like AWS S3.
● Experience with Relational databases, and good SQL knowledge.
● Experience using Anypoint Platform – API Manager, Runtime Manager, Exchange etc.
● Experience with Github version control.
● Experience with Continuous Integration; Maven, Jenkins.
● Experience in AWS System Operations
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Eager to take responsibility, accountability and ownership of systems and processes
● Experience with data streaming