Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? Can you help us recruit the world’s best people? If so, we want to talk to you!
The ideal candidate will have experience sourcing candidates for Engineering roles.
Role & Responsibilities
- Partner with the recruiting team by building a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Work closely with hiring teams and recruiters to develop and execute on sourcing strategies for a variety of roles
- Engage and qualify technical candidates for relevant openings and assist them through the recruitment process
- Create and execute innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns to achieve hiring goals
- Develop a strong understanding of the recruiting process and drive/recommend improvements
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
- Track the progress of leads/candidates with great attention to detail
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- 3+ years of sourcing experience for ideally a consumer facing web startup with elite standards
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates