People Operations Manager, Global Mobility Services
San Francisco, United States
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We're looking for a People Ops Manager who will be an operational partner to our EX (Employee Experience/HR) teams, several of our global cross functional G&A teams, and employees to help define and execute our broader talent programs like “future of work” and “flexible work arrangements”. A successful candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment, has a passion for creating meaningful employee experiences and builds strong relationships with leaders and employees. We need someone with strong business acumen and cross functional G&A exposure to come in with a hands-on attitude and optimize existing processes as well as establish new programs to continually drive our Employee Experience (EX) mission and goals.
- Proactively shape our global operational service delivery model to align with business strategy and changing needs of the organization( e.g. future of work)
- Be a hands-on internal advisor for regulatory and compliance considerations for mobility needs including global mobility tax and payroll solutions.
- Develop helpful and clear content for the Airbnb Employee Experience Hub (self service content portal) related to Mobility Tax Policies and resources
- Develop and maintain documentation of mobility tax and operational workflows.
- Have a high standard for data quality and implement processes and controls to ensure our data is kept updated and accurate. Proactively leverage data and analysis to drive data-based reporting and decisions
- Partner with cross-functional teams globally (including corporate tax, stock admin, finance, payroll and legal) to develop seamless processes that support talent needs while maintaining data integrity, compliance and efficiency.
- Leverage internal stakeholders to identify process and policy gaps, emerging trends, draft policy and process revisions and assisting with the implementation of mobility tax programs