EMEA Community Education and Resolutions Training Coordinator (Contract)
Founded in 2008, Airbnb exists to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere, providing healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 6+ million unique places to stay in nearly 100,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 30,000+ unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ markets around the world. Airbnb’s people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
With EMEA CE/R Partner Network planned to potentially grow to 3550 Ambassadors in 2021 (from current of 2000), the role of training at our partners will be more critical than ever to Airbnb this year. We are looking to add a Training Coordinator to provide direct support to the EMEA partner training network. There will be a quick learning curve, but we can guarantee that this will be a rewarding and fun filled adventure.
To be successful in the role, you must have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, be extremely organized and remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. Day-to-day activities will require you to collect, organize, schedule, monitor and distribute information while communicating with various roles within the internal and external global CS network. You should have a passion for the impact of Airbnb Training on our community, and enjoy the day-to-day operations required to ensure the team is organized and effective.
- Act as an internal Airbnb point of reference for our network of partner trainers, supporting them with questions and concerns and channeling feedback to appropriate teams within Airbnb, including Training Content, Partner Management, BPI and Knowledge Management
- Build and preserve trusting relationships through clear and direct communication, collaboration, and delegation across multiple levels both internally and externally
- Be the main point of contact for CS Knowledge and Workflows, ensuring partner trainers are ahead of the curve and up to date when it comes to edits and changes to CX workflows
- Organize and moderate regular meetings with partner trainers, including creating the agenda and driving action items
- Collaborate with Partner Management and BizTech to ensure all Partner Trainers within the region have access to systems/tools required for their role
- Work with partner and internal training teams to identify gaps, discrepancies and opportunities in core Airbnb training programmes
- Have awareness of Airbnb training programmes and how they are delivered at regional partner sites, and are able to reference and account for any variations in delivery or content
- Ensure training performance documentation is accessible, surface site trends and help drive improvements at a trainer, site, regional and global level
- Regularly deep dive into end of course evaluation surveys, turning the qualitative into the quantitative
- Support partner management and partner sites with e-learning, troubleshooting technical issues and driving completion of critical projects
- Work with regional counterparts to collaborate on projects and ensure alignment across regions.
- Help to maintain documentation where Partner Training programs and processes are collected, analyzed, and tracked efficiently
- An interest in both outsource management and training operations, with experience of either preferable
- Time management and organizational skills; able to prioritize a large workload effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work across departments and levels
- Can be flexible with working hours to facilitate meetings with other regions
- Resourceful and proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to always be innovative and to adapt to new technologies and business needs
- Proficient in GSuite
- Preferred knowledge of using SQL, Tableau, and other databases, including creating queries and manipulating large data sets
- Ability to work independently