Manager, Recruiting PMO
San Francisco, United States
Airbnb recruiting is seeking a Manager of Recruiting Programs to to work within the Recruiting Strategy and Operations (RSO) team supporting Recruiting strategy and operational initiatives.
This person will work closely with the Recruiting Leadership team and the Recruiting Strategy and Operations team to plan, execute and deliver projects and programs that develop the Recruiting team, increase efficiency, create or refine processes, manage knowledge and deliver or improve tools and analytics. They will also be accountable for managing a small team of PM's as well as cultivating successful relationships across the business unit and cross-functional partners. Success in this role is defined by (1) the ability to translate strategies into problems sets and develop relevant solutions, plans and success metrics and (2) effectively manage initiatives and the PM team which achieve the right results on time (3) drive adoption of results through effective change management, stakeholder buy-in and communication.
In order to do this, you must be obsessive about effective project management, transparency and delivering the best solutions in a fluid and dynamic environment. We are not looking for an out of the box project delivery person; we want to develop flexible and impactful solutions, that truly reflect the core values of Airbnb, and empower the team to attract the best and brightest talent to build a world where you can belong anywhere.
- Develop and translate Recruiting strategic goals and objectives into project plans.
- Drive the execution, reporting, communication, and change management for programs, projects, and operating objectives
- Ensure timely, accurate and clear reporting and change management for all current programs, projects, and operating objectives
- Define scope for new programs, projects, and operating needs
- Manager & mentor a team of PM's to ensure alignment of priorities against recruiting roadmap
- Manage, inform and monitor stakeholders, resources and support for ongoing work
- Develop and execute training on new projects and program updates
- Develop and implement global internal communication strategies, messages, tools and cascade mechanisms to ensure awareness, understanding and adoption of recruiting processes and tools
- 6+ years experience scoping, leading and delivering complex programs and projects
- 6+ years experience in Recruiting, Recruiting Operations and/or related roles
- Ability to think and execute at multiple altitudes: from strategy and vision to execution
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliver high quality work under tight timelines
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and across interdisciplinary teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrixed environment and at all levels of the organization to collaborate and help influence action
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate change to general audiences, including ability to “story tell” with data
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to plan strategy, tactics and perform root-cause analysis
- Current PMP and/or Scrum Master certification is a plus
This is a remote job except that it is not eligible to be performed in Colorado