Lead Experience Designer, Payments
San Francisco, United States
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Airbnb helps anyone belong anywhere as the world’s largest community-driven hospitality company. Every day, we connect thousands of guests and hosts online, leading to meaningful experiences in the real world. We’re helping people live like locals in parts unknown while breaking down cultural barriers and bringing people together.
As a Design Lead you’re a thought-leader in and outside the organization helping to advance the craft. You're a hands-on maker at the highest level of craft. You'll pave the way for innovation in not only what we make, but how we make it.
The Design Lead position is an individual contributor (IC) role that will report to a Design Manager or Director (depending on level) and based in San Francisco. S/he will be responsible for the creation of elegant and strategic products and services. Success in this role is defined by team sentiment as well as the quality of the user experience including the impact, consistency, ease of use and beauty of the final product.
This Design Lead will be part of the Airbnb Payments Design team with a mission to make money movement between Guests and Hosts safe, secure, and reliable. You’ll empower our guest community with payment opportunities while economically empowering our Host community with financial tools. With a global reach of 63 currencies in 220 countries/markets, you’ll lead projects that align business requirements with users needs on both a global and regional level.
- Leads a project or initiative — helps define strategy, objectives and sets the vision for the user experience. Oversee multiple streams of work from insight and to strategy, to launch across all platforms and devices.
- Inspire and direct their team to help them build towards a meaningful vision efficiently.
- Responsible for advancing craft on their team. Ensures consistency across a variety of products and platforms in the end-to-end user experience.
- Defines and evangelizes Airbnb's design language system throughout the organization.
- Provide leadership and mentorship for a team of Experience Designers through the interaction and visual design of products and services from end-to-end for a global audience.
- Partner with the Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientist, Researchers and Content Strategists to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services.
- Distill complex regulatory and payments needs into simple user experiences.
- 10+ years of experience with end-to-end product design.
- Defines the design process and can lead others through it. Can accurately scope their work as well as their teammate's. Responsible for the work of other designers on their project. Can effortlessly motivate and drive small to medium teams to transform a product.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent visual, interaction and/or service design skills —a master in their field.
- Systems-thinker with the ability to think beyond the pixels and design for offline experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to help a team navigate ambiguity, set vision and strategy for global products.