Data Scientist, Payments Compliance Bangalore
● Be a thought leader, partner with your cross-functional partners to foster a data driven
● With a focus on Payments compliance and keeping our platform safe, anticipate and
detect new fraud trends and regulatory requirements.
● Define and evaluate key metrics. Build the data foundation you need, in partnership with
the data engineering team.
● Deliver actionable user-insights to build the best products and models
● Design experiments to measure the impact of new payments features
● Empower the product and engineering teams to make data-driven decisions
What you need to succeed
● 4+ years industry experience in a quantitative analysis role. Experience in Payments a
● Fluent in SQL and proficiency in analytical tools such as Python, R, etc.
● Background in statistics and experience with experimentation
● Solid understanding of product analytics
● Experience or willingness to learn tools to create data pipelines using Airflow/Minerva
● Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of
varying technical levels