Senior Software Engineer - Production Security, Bangalore
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
Airbnb is built on trust. The Information Security team plays a critical role in maintaining and building our community’s trust in our platform that enables millions of users to explore the world and belong anywhere.
Areas of responsibilities
We are looking for someone with a passion to build automation to enable access and identity management to keep our customer data safer for millions of users around the world. We are enablers who make it easy for engineers and customer support teams to access required data, but keep other data secure and safe.
You will be building platform automation to ensure that Airbnb employees, partners, customer service agents and services have appropriate access to Airbnb resources.
In this role, you will work closely with our customers to build platform solutions and automation. You will design, build, scale and own security access management services.
- Build automation and create best practices to ensure seamless production cloud access and identity management workflows.
- Build tools and systems to detect permission usage and transparently reduce the permissions to drive Airbnb toward a least privilege model.
- Work across functions to ensure the security of the entire production infrastructure.
The following are some examples of profiles that are relevant to us. If a subset of these things apply to you, please consider applying.
- 4+ years of software development or job related working experience
- Experience scaling these services to cloud scale.
- Experience driving services with multiple customers or cross collaboration.
- Significant experience in building robust internal products/tools or production backend services at scale.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing (AWS) operations.
- Interest in building and breaking.