Senior Talent Designer
San Francisco, United States
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
Role and Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for supporting and co-designing the implementation and evaluation of Talent management programs designed to improve retention, performance, culture, build capability and achieve long-term success through talent management and organization development initiatives.
- You will support program launches such as; Performance Management, our survey program, and other initiatives geared to improve the experience of our employees, the future of work’s talent planning and the diversity & belonging practices within talent programs.
- You will help to further refine talent and organizational reviews processes, and help shape our critical talent programs.
- In this role you will participate in the development of the overall talent strategy for Airbnb and help shape other talent programs such as succession planning and listening programs (surveys and other listening vehicles).
- You will deliver training (stand up and recorded), and facilitate meetings (such as Lessons Learned, focus groups and feedback).
- You will partner with other departments within EX to articulate & document requirements, develop, align, leverage, and integrate strategies and programs. You will act as liaison between Talent Design and Talent Partners to help educate the broader employee community on these strategies and programs to manage change.
- In this role you will conduct research on best practices, synthesize findings and make recommendations for new processes and initiatives, and potentially create comprehensive reports and dashboards for business leaders and senior leadership
- You will drive projects to completion, while exercising judgment to determine the best course of action and perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development, I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Business Management, Human Resources Psychology, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience including at least 2 years' experience in organizational development, Organization Effectiveness, Talent Management functions or organizational development consulting
- Strong project management capability and a drive to meet commitments and deadlines
- Strong mastery and experience working with Workday and other Talent Management Systems
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including the ability to assemble information, extract pertinent facts, draw logical conclusions and present recommendations
- Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Self directed, adaptability to shifting priorities, and navigating ambiguous situations.
- Strong interpersonal and client relations skills, and computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented and effective collaborator
- Resourceful and able to think critically in order to solve problems creatively and independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects and demands
Nice to Haves
- Master's Degree, MS/MBA in Organizational Development, I/O Psychology, Business Management, Human Resources
- Technical savviness will be highly valued