Product Lead, Hosting Performance and Insights
San Francisco, United States
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The Hosting team is at the heart of everything that Airbnb stands for. Our Hosts are the face that represent Airbnb, create incredible travel experiences for our guests and power the majority of our services today. We enable unique economic opportunities for millions of people around the world.
About the Role
As a Product Lead on the Hosting team, you will be responsible for managing the Bookability vertical within the Commercial Products team, focused on driving the utilization and performance of our Hosts. You will manage the existing Opportunity Hub products for our Hosts and more importantly will be responsible for building and managing the suite of new products providing market trends, insights, and recommendations to Hosts to improve their performance.
- Establish the product vision and strategy for your product area.
- Be a key representative for our Hosts, empathize with their needs, and strive to create a sense of belonging for our partners within the Airbnb community.
- Take a user-centric approach to design easy-to-use and intuitive products for Hosts.
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (FP&A, Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, Trust, etc.) and the Leadership/Executive team.
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results.
- Implement best-in-class product development and management practices.
- Efficiently execute to ship products and deliver impact for our business and users.
- Lead cross-functional groups to deliver on the team’s mission.
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes.
- 10+ years of product management experience.
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership.
- Built and scaled global consumer products and ecosystems that people love.
- Experience with prioritizing information and surfacing recommended actions to users.
- Strong consumer product manager experience working with front-end products focused on driving engagement within a user base.
- Entrepreneurial track record of taking an idea to reality.
- A strong ability to effectively use data and perform business analysis to support product strategy/decisions.
- Excited to drive execution across teams in a fast-paced environment.