Senior Payroll Analyst
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
- Process Canadian payroll for 2 entities using Workday Payroll
- Work closely with our Talent and Benefits team to ensure proper workflow, information sharing and adequate documentation for payroll support
- Work closely with the Equity team for reporting requirements for stock transactions and administrative support for the ESPP program.
- Audit and maintain back up to support all variable payments such as bonus and commission payments.
- Responsible for reviewing, auditing and providing reports for our RRSP plan
- Work closely with the Accounting team for reconciliations and questions during month and quarter end.
- Responsible for issuing T4s and other year end statements
- Work to solve payroll related issues and maintain the ticketing system, JIRA as well and maintaining the employee resource site for payroll related items.
- Work closely with the No. American Payroll Manager and the rest of the Global Payroll team to provide support where needed and be the point of contact for all Canada payroll related questions.
- Strong proficiency in Canadian tax rules with an emphasis on Quebec and Ontario
- Minimum of 5 years payroll experience
- Public company experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of basic payroll accounting procedures and SOX controls
- Understanding of HR and Payroll systems such as Workday and ADP
- Good communication skills and have an understanding of providing world class support to employees
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in excel
- A good sense of humor
- Must be fluent in both English and French