[Remote] Staff Genesys Architect
San Francisco, United States
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The Contact Center Systems Team (CCS) is responsible for the Design, Development, Deployment & Operations of the Genesys Cloud suite of solutions and adjunct systems for Airbnb. As we continue to grow and expand this global team, we are seeking to hire a Senior Genesys Architect/Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing best in class support for the Genesys Cloud and in house developed systems, this is a hands-on role that requires a passion for troubleshooting, ability to work well with cross functional technical teams, and the ability to lead and mentor others.
- Design & Deployment of the Contact Center Systems team technical architecture specializing in Genesys Cloud.
- Implementation and execution of Contact Center strategy across all current & future channels.
- Leads and/or collaborates with the broader CSP engineering organisation on the requirement analysis, technical design & deployment of new projects.
- Owns the shared responsibility of platform availability and security.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks to meet the required delivery timeline, working in collaboration with various business partners, project managers, technology vendors and customers.
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk.
- Leading the technical response bridge for major outages impacting the contact center
- Able to work in a complex environment, Global/International experience and the ability to work across cultures and time zones.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive, hands-on experience with complex, multichannel Genesys contact center systems including Genesys Cloud, e-mite & Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose Genesys production issues and work with Genesys, Carrier, and other product/services vendors to resolve in expedited manner.
- Deep analytical & troubleshooting skills and understanding of the Genesys Platform.
- Deep understanding of the SIP protocol and the OSI model
- Experience with designing and managing the integration of contact center systems with third party solutions and custom developed solutions (in particular familiarity with the Genesys Cloud API library)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to operate calmly with focus and persistence in responding to major system outages.
- Development experience in Java a plus
- Database knowledge pertaining to SQL, Postgres and Cassandra will be considered a plus.
- A team player who possesses strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities while sustaining a high level of performance when under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration & leadership skills are considered essential to the position.
- Experience with Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS