Technology Strategy and Business Operations
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
Airbnb is expanding its Tech Footprint in India to build world-class products for our global hosts & guests. The incumbent will report to the India Tech leader and in collaboration with the local & global stakeholders, help define the vision of our Bangalore Tech center and drive the execution of key initiatives. Key responsibilities would include:
- Help create the long term vision for the India Technology center.
- In collaboration with the India Tech leadership, define the strategic growth initiatives & programs that would help us achieve the long term vision of the center.
- Drive execution of key priorities of the center, involving multiple stakeholders & partners across the organization.
- Build business cases for new investment opportunities and expansion of Product lines/functions in India.
- Collaborate with Global stakeholders to support expansion in India. Educate stakeholders on the best practices to drive long term value.
- Define key operational & strategic KPIs to measure the progress and define the success of the center. Build mechanisms to track and report the progress against the KPIs periodically.
- Drive the various Tech & operational cadences at the India level to ensure that we constantly drive value & make progress in our goals.
- MBA from Tier 1 B-schools.
- 8+ experience in similar roles; preferably in a Product, Consulting or Startups. Good understanding of Tech space and experience in working with Tech teams.
- Ability to think strategically, while being able to roll up the sleeves and execute against the key priorities. Cross-functional experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Program Mgmt skills would be a plus; especially experience in driving programs across cross-functional teams.
- Strong work ethics and flexibility to support the teams during the need.