Programs and Business Operations Lead
Atlanta, United States or
Los Angeles, United States or
New York, United States or
San Francisco, United States or
Seattle, United States
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
As we continue to expand our business, we look for the best and brightest to drive strategic business decisions. To this end, the team is looking for a Programs and Business Operations Lead to join the team. This person will work closely with the regional Leadership Team and cross-functional teams to play a key role in shaping and managing the businesses in North America. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Manager, Program and Business Operations.
- Drive regular business operation meetings and initiate meaningful conversations - leading weekly meetings with cross-functional project teams (field & online operations, marketing, product, legal) to ensure key initiatives are on track
- Partner with cross-functional teams to structure business initiatives, develop work plans, drive analysis, and develop and communicate final recommendations to senior leadership. Where applicable, own execution of these recommendations
- Support regional operating system - forecast, analyze, track, report business growth and other key metrics to identify trends, track actual progress towards forecasts, drive new business opportunities and ensure prompt and proper resolution of business issues with cross functional partners
- Analyze macro and micro trends and present analysis, insights and actionable plans to Airbnb senior leadership team to drive key business decisions
- Support Business Operations Lead on key strategic projects - lead and implement ad-hoc operational and strategic projects for North America. Will require coordination within local country regional and teams in San Francisco
- Qualified candidates will ideally have a minimum of 10+ years of work experience, preferably with combined exposure to consulting and/or project management in dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- A world class written verbal communicator with the ability to present at all levels of an organization in a succinct, clear and eloquent manner.
- A proven track record of being able to influence and rally diverse stakeholders against a common mission or goal using both qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Ability to not only dive into details to drive execution but also zoom out to contextualize specific recommendations/initiatives within the broader company strategy
- Ability to multi-task by prioritizing work and coordinating required support across various functions to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to document processes & decisions made.
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple departments in consumer tech, preferred
- Hands-on approach, getting things done fast