New Delhi, India
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
About Airbnb Capability Center: Airbnb Capability Centre (formerly known as Airseva) was set up in 2017 in Gurgaon. We provide specialised operational services which enable Airbnb's business and functions across the world. These include Finance Technology, Finance Shared Services, Analytics, Engineering, amongst other verticals.
Our offices are home to multi-skilled teams with an insightful and deep understanding of our business and community. We're hospitable, fun and we welcome all with open arms.
About the role: No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its and we give the best high-fives in town.
Airbnb is looking for a talented Production Designer to help us build the future of travel. By partnering with the broader Design team, you enable us to deliver higher quality design more efficiently. Organised and detail oriented, you bring a designer’s eye to everything you do. You stay closely connected to the global Design team, and integrate your work seamlessly into the Design process. You are ready to grow your skills within a world class team of designers. You love details and pixel-perfection.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain comprehensive visual audits of our products and flows
- Maintain and improve our extensive library of Figma components
- Develop and maintain parallel libraries to enable Airbnb’s Design Language System (DLS) in other design software (e.g. Principle, Origami)
- Write, update, and maintain the library of documentation associated with DLS
- QA work to ensure designs and creative assets are rendered appropriately in product
- Partner closely with cross functional partners including product, engineering, research, content and QA
What you bring:
- Must haves
- You are enthusiastic about details - a pixel perfectionist!
- 2-3 years of Design experience in a product and/or marketing setting
- Experience with asset optimisation for various platforms and mediums
- Experience and familiarity with design systems and/or brand style guides
- Self directed, solution oriented and ability to work autonomously
- Thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Communicative, organised, and achieve consistent results
- Demonstrated ability documenting and sharing processes
- Proven cross functional skills and experience in stakeholder management
- Proficiency in the following design tools: Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Nice-to haves
- Proficiency in visual design - iconography, UI, logos, lay out
- An intermediate comprehension of Figma, HTML, CSS, and JS standards
- Familiarity with JIRA, GitHub and other agile management tools
- Familiarity with prototyping tools (ie Principle, Origami, Invision, Framer)
- BFA/MFA or equivalent industry experience