Staff Fullstack Software Engineer, PDP
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
This position is US - Remote Eligible. The role may include occasional work at an Airbnb office or attendance at offsites, as agreed to with your manager. Airbnb,Inc. can employ in states where we have registered entities. Currently, employees can not be located in: Alaska, Indiana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Delaware and Rhode Island. This list is continuously evolving and being updated, please check back with us if the state you live in is on the exclusion list. If your position is employed by another Airbnb entity, your recruiter will inform you what states you are eligible to work from.
Airbnb’s Product Detail Page (PDP) product provides our global users with detailed information about a rental listing, including Photos, Description, Amenities, etc. It is one of the core user facing surfaces for Airbnb’s services, allowing guests to book both physical reservations and Airbnb Experiences.
Our PDP team’s goal is to build a world class user experience to provide detailed listing information, which helps guests make the right decisions for bookings. Our team leads and contributes to highly visible and critical projects for Airbnb. Two examples of projects launched by the PDP team in the last year include:
We are looking for a Staff Full Stack Software Engineer to help us further develop the world class PDP product for Airbnb’s global user base.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and mobile engineers to design and deliver high-quality products on Web and Product Backend.
- Build reliable, highly performant, and scalable infrastructure for PDP products.
- Follow data-driven approaches to conduct experiments and iterate features.
- Identify areas of improvement and drive foundation opportunities on web and backend.
- Experience shipping large full stack user facing products or applications.
- Ability to take a thoughtful, pragmatic, and efficient approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to possess a keen eye for design, product sense and vision.
- Passion to up-level yourself and those around you through curiosity, mentorship, and fostering a collaborative and inclusive team environment.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience.
If you’re passionate about building world class user experiences for Airbnb guests around the world, we encourage you to apply!
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $190,000.00 and $245,000.00. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, benefits, and Employee Travel Credits.
Belonging & Accommodations
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.