Software Engineer, Experiences
San Francisco, United States
What kinds of challenges are Experiences engineers working on in 2018?
- Drive demand through improving top of funnel awareness, product comprehension, and booking conversion
- Make significant strides in Experience search by building foundation for search backend architecture, ranking, and product features.
- Improve supply acquisition efficiency to help scale Experiences globally to hundreds of cities
- Build host products to enable host success and uplevel offline quality
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in engineering
- We’re looking for:
- iOS and Android engineers
- Fullstack engineers (React, React Native, CSS, Ruby/Python)
- Backend engineers (experience building systems in Java or C++ preferred)
- Relevance engineers (experience building and implementing ML models in high-scale production environments)
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Much more...